The Longley Covered Bridge, also known as the Harnois Covered Bridge, is a wooden covered bridge that crosses the Trout River in Montgomery, Vermont on Longley Bridge Road. Built in 1863, this Town lattice truss bridge is the oldest of a group of area bridges built by brothers Sheldon & Savannah Jewett. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. The bridge is closed to traffic, and has been bypassed by an adjacent temporary bridge.
The Comstock Covered Bridge is a wooden covered bridge that crosses the Trout River in Montgomery, Vermont on Comstock Bridge Road. Built in 1883, it is one of several area bridges built by Sheldon & Savannah Jewett. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
The Power House Covered Bridge, also known as the School Street Covered Bridge, is a covered bridge from 1872 that crosses the Gihon River off State Route 100C in Johnson, Vermont, USA.
The Scribner Covered Bridge stands in a rural area of eastern Johnson, carrying Rocky Road across the Gihon River between Vermont Route 100C and Sinclair Road. It is a single-span queen post truss, 48 feet (15 m) long and 17.5 feet (5.3 m) wide, with a roadway width of 13.5 feet (4.1 m) (one lane). It is covered by a gabled metal roof, and its exterior is clad in vertical board siding, which extends around to the insides of the portals. On the sides, the siding ends short of the roof, leaving an open strip. The bridge rests on concrete abutments that date to 1960. The trusses are unusually short and lack internal bracing, and their corner joints have been reinforced with metal plates.
The Green River Crib Dam is a historic 19th-century dam on the Green River in western Guilford, Vermont. Built about 1811, it is a reminder of the modest industrial enterprises once conducted in the area using the water power it provided, and is one of the state’s few surviving crib dams. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.