This view never gets old on the back roads of Barre.
By admin Farm, Historic, Snow, Vermont, Vermont Farm, Vermont Foliage, Vermont History, Vermont Landscapes, Winter, Winter in Vermont
Tagged Barn, Barre Vermont, Berlin Vermont, Farm, Historic, Historic Vermont, new england, Scenic Vermont, Scenic Vermont Photography, Snow, vermont, Vermont Attractions, Vermont Barn, Vermont Farm, Vermont History, Vermont Landscape, Vermont Landscapes, Winter, Winter in Vermont.Bookmark the permalink.
- First Universalist Church and Society of Barnard February 20, 2019
- The Old Round Church in Richmond, Vermont after a good snow storm February 19, 2019
- Late at night in Waitsfield Vermont. February 18, 2019
- Mr. Bill thought he would go out and enjoy the nice day we had yesterday February 17, 2019
- The Schoolhouse covered bridge in Lyndon, Vermont February 16, 2019
- A cold windy day overlooking Montpelier February 15, 2019
- A cold day in Quechee Vermont February 14, 2019