The Longley Covered Bridge, also known as the Harnois Covered Bridge, is a wooden covered bridge that crosses the Trout River in Montgomery, Vermont on Longley Bridge Road. Built in 1863, this Town lattice truss bridge is the oldest of a group of area bridges built by brothers Sheldon & Savannah Jewett. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. The bridge is closed to traffic, and has been bypassed by an adjacent temporary bridge.
The Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery.
Bookmark the permalink.