Another picture I took in the rain.
By admin Fall Foliage, Farm, Historic, Vermont, Vermont Farm, Vermont Foliage, Vermont History, Vermont Landscapes
Tagged Barn, Berlin Vermont, Fall Foliage, Farm, Foliage, Foliage Season, Historic, Historic Vermont, Montpelier Vermont, new england, Scenic Vermont, Scenic Vermont Photography, vermont, Vermont Attractions, Vermont Barn, Vermont Farm, Vermont Foliage, Vermont History, Vermont Landscape, Vermont Landscapes.Bookmark the permalink.
- Snow showers at the Middle Bridge in Woodstock December 14, 2018
- Even in a snow storm, this view never gets old December 12, 2018
- Looking out towards the White Mountains from Peacham December 11, 2018
- Christmas at the Old Round Church in Richmond December 10, 2018
- A winter’s day at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock December 9, 2018
- On the town green in Rochester Vermont December 8, 2018
- Christmas and Hanukkah at the Vermont Statehouse December 7, 2018