Another picture I took in the rain.
By admin Fall Foliage, Farm, Historic, Vermont, Vermont Farm, Vermont Foliage, Vermont History, Vermont Landscapes
Tagged Barn, Berlin Vermont, Fall Foliage, Farm, Foliage, Foliage Season, Historic, Historic Vermont, Montpelier Vermont, new england, Scenic Vermont, Scenic Vermont Photography, vermont, Vermont Attractions, Vermont Barn, Vermont Farm, Vermont Foliage, Vermont History, Vermont Landscape, Vermont Landscapes.Bookmark the permalink.
- First Universalist Church and Society of Barnard February 20, 2019
- The Old Round Church in Richmond, Vermont after a good snow storm February 19, 2019
- Late at night in Waitsfield Vermont. February 18, 2019
- Mr. Bill thought he would go out and enjoy the nice day we had yesterday February 17, 2019
- The Schoolhouse covered bridge in Lyndon, Vermont February 16, 2019
- A cold windy day overlooking Montpelier February 15, 2019
- A cold day in Quechee Vermont February 14, 2019