Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- Along the road to Woodstock Vermont January 17, 2019
- On the back roads of Montpelier after a recent dusting of snow January 16, 2019
- Late morning looking into Waitsfield January 15, 2019
- Meanwhile at the Jenne Farm… January 14, 2019
- Golden Cow Barn in Woodstock Vermont January 13, 2019
- A typical winter day in Vermont. January 12, 2019
- A lonely horse barn after our last storm. January 11, 2019