Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- A cute little sugarshack March 24, 2019
- Late winter in Tunbridge Vermont March 23, 2019
- Open House weekend at selected Sugarhouses! March 22, 2019
- Creamery Covered Bridge in Brattleboro, Vermont March 21, 2019
- A lonely sap bucket at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock. March 20, 2019
- The hills are alive with the smell of pure Vermont Maple Syrup! March 19, 2019
- It’s sugaring season in Vermont. March 18, 2019