Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- Leftover Summer Picture. Moss Glen Falls in Granville. September 18, 2018
- One more from the Burns Farm near Montgomery. September 17, 2018
- The Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery. September 16, 2018
- Late afternoon at the Montpelier Jct train station in Montpelier. September 15, 2018
- Comstock covered bridge in Montgomery. September 14, 2018
- Summer in Tunbridge. September 13, 2018
- 2019 Scenic Vermont Photography Calendars! September 13, 2018