Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- Looking out towards Camels Hump during stick season November 16, 2018
- Looking down into Montpelier last week November 15, 2018
- Stick season in Vermont. Soon, this will be white… And cold. November 14, 2018
- Another picture I took in the rain. November 13, 2018
- A preview of things to come. November 12, 2018
- Veterans Day. November 11, 2018
- Autumn near Middlebury Vermont November 10, 2018