Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- Looking out over Quechee September 19, 2018
- Leftover Summer Picture. Moss Glen Falls in Granville. September 18, 2018
- One more from the Burns Farm near Montgomery. September 17, 2018
- The Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery. September 16, 2018
- Late afternoon at the Montpelier Jct train station in Montpelier. September 15, 2018
- Comstock covered bridge in Montgomery. September 14, 2018
- Summer in Tunbridge. September 13, 2018