Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- A cute little sugarshack March 24, 2019
- Late winter in Tunbridge Vermont March 23, 2019
- Open House weekend at selected Sugarhouses! March 22, 2019
- Creamery Covered Bridge in Brattleboro, Vermont March 21, 2019
- A lonely sap bucket at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock. March 20, 2019
- The hills are alive with the smell of pure Vermont Maple Syrup! March 19, 2019
- It’s sugaring season in Vermont. March 18, 2019