Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- Stick season in Vermont. Soon, this will be white… And cold. November 14, 2018
- Another picture I took in the rain. November 13, 2018
- A preview of things to come. November 12, 2018
- Veterans Day. November 11, 2018
- Autumn near Middlebury Vermont November 10, 2018
- Autumn in Stowe Vermont November 9, 2018
- Almost peak foliage at the Dorset Quarry in Dorset Vermont November 8, 2018