Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- The place to be during the heat. Moss Glen Falls in Stowe July 18, 2018
- Summer on the back roads of East Montpelier July 17, 2018
- Another Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront July 16, 2018
- Summer at Harris Hill Ski Jump in Brattleboro July 15, 2018
- Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront July 14, 2018
- At the Shelburne Farms July 13, 2018
- On the back roads of Brookfield July 12, 2018