Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- Along the road to Woodstock Vermont January 17, 2019
- On the back roads of Montpelier after a recent dusting of snow January 16, 2019
- Late morning looking into Waitsfield January 15, 2019
- Meanwhile at the Jenne Farm… January 14, 2019
- Golden Cow Barn in Woodstock Vermont January 13, 2019
- A typical winter day in Vermont. January 12, 2019
- A lonely horse barn after our last storm. January 11, 2019