Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- A cute little sugarshack March 24, 2019
- Late winter in Tunbridge Vermont March 23, 2019
- Open House weekend at selected Sugarhouses! March 22, 2019
- Creamery Covered Bridge in Brattleboro, Vermont March 21, 2019
- A lonely sap bucket at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock. March 20, 2019
- The hills are alive with the smell of pure Vermont Maple Syrup! March 19, 2019
- It’s sugaring season in Vermont. March 18, 2019