Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- The place to be during the heat. Moss Glen Falls in Stowe July 18, 2018
- Summer on the back roads of East Montpelier July 17, 2018
- Another Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront July 16, 2018
- Summer at Harris Hill Ski Jump in Brattleboro July 15, 2018
- Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront July 14, 2018
- At the Shelburne Farms July 13, 2018
- On the back roads of Brookfield July 12, 2018