Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- Along the road to Woodstock Vermont January 17, 2019
- On the back roads of Montpelier after a recent dusting of snow January 16, 2019
- Late morning looking into Waitsfield January 15, 2019
- Meanwhile at the Jenne Farm… January 14, 2019
- Golden Cow Barn in Woodstock Vermont January 13, 2019
- A typical winter day in Vermont. January 12, 2019
- A lonely horse barn after our last storm. January 11, 2019