Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- Looking out over Quechee September 19, 2018
- Leftover Summer Picture. Moss Glen Falls in Granville. September 18, 2018
- One more from the Burns Farm near Montgomery. September 17, 2018
- The Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery. September 16, 2018
- Late afternoon at the Montpelier Jct train station in Montpelier. September 15, 2018
- Comstock covered bridge in Montgomery. September 14, 2018
- Summer in Tunbridge. September 13, 2018