Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- Apple trees in bloom on the back roads of Vermont May 19, 2019
- A sunny spring day in Grafton Vermont May 18, 2019
- Late afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont May 17, 2019
- Spring in Woodstock May 16, 2019
- Cabot Vermont after a passing rain shower May 15, 2019
- Sunset from Perkins Pier in Burlington Vermont May 14, 2019
- Finally. Signs of spring in Woodstock Vermont. May 13, 2019