Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- A hot summer day at the Brookfield Floating Bridge June 17, 2019
- This view in Berlin never gets old June 16, 2019
- Scribner Covered Bridge in Johnson June 15, 2019
- A Sunny day overlooking Quechee. June 14, 2019
- Just past sunset at the Berlin Pond June 13, 2019
- A humid day at the Billings Farm & Museum in Woodstock June 12, 2019
- The Bartonsville Covered Bridge in Rockingham. June 11, 2019