Enjoy a trip to the cool mountains and crystal clear rivers and streams of Vermont. During the summer there is a constant pulse of energy, arts events, natural recreation, social gatherings and downtown festivities across the state’s inspiring landscape. There is plenty of summer action throughout the state whether you want to sip a summer beer at a local brewery or climb Vermont’s tallest peaks.
Summer in Vermont.
- Apple trees in bloom on the back roads of Vermont May 19, 2019
- A sunny spring day in Grafton Vermont May 18, 2019
- Late afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont May 17, 2019
- Spring in Woodstock May 16, 2019
- Cabot Vermont after a passing rain shower May 15, 2019
- Sunset from Perkins Pier in Burlington Vermont May 14, 2019
- Finally. Signs of spring in Woodstock Vermont. May 13, 2019