Enjoy a trip to the cool mountains and crystal clear rivers and streams of Vermont. During the summer there is a constant pulse of energy, arts events, natural recreation, social gatherings and downtown festivities across the state’s inspiring landscape. There is plenty of summer action throughout the state whether you want to sip a summer beer at a local brewery or climb Vermont’s tallest peaks.
Summer in Vermont.
- A hot summer day at the Brookfield Floating Bridge June 17, 2019
- This view in Berlin never gets old June 16, 2019
- Scribner Covered Bridge in Johnson June 15, 2019
- A Sunny day overlooking Quechee. June 14, 2019
- Just past sunset at the Berlin Pond June 13, 2019
- A humid day at the Billings Farm & Museum in Woodstock June 12, 2019
- The Bartonsville Covered Bridge in Rockingham. June 11, 2019