Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- Apple trees in bloom on the back roads of Vermont May 19, 2019
- A sunny spring day in Grafton Vermont May 18, 2019
- Late afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont May 17, 2019
- Spring in Woodstock May 16, 2019
- Cabot Vermont after a passing rain shower May 15, 2019
- Sunset from Perkins Pier in Burlington Vermont May 14, 2019
- Finally. Signs of spring in Woodstock Vermont. May 13, 2019