Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- A hot summer day at the Brookfield Floating Bridge June 17, 2019
- This view in Berlin never gets old June 16, 2019
- Scribner Covered Bridge in Johnson June 15, 2019
- A Sunny day overlooking Quechee. June 14, 2019
- Just past sunset at the Berlin Pond June 13, 2019
- A humid day at the Billings Farm & Museum in Woodstock June 12, 2019
- The Bartonsville Covered Bridge in Rockingham. June 11, 2019