Autumn in Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- Up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont August 18, 2019
- A Vermont landmark out in Danville Vermont August 17, 2019
- A classic Vermont family farm August 16, 2019
- A steamy day in Waits River Vermont August 15, 2019
- Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe August 14, 2019
- Another favorite farm of mine in in Enosburg Falls August 13, 2019
- This place never gets old. August 12, 2019