Autumn in Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- A hot summer day at the Brookfield Floating Bridge June 17, 2019
- This view in Berlin never gets old June 16, 2019
- Scribner Covered Bridge in Johnson June 15, 2019
- A Sunny day overlooking Quechee. June 14, 2019
- Just past sunset at the Berlin Pond June 13, 2019
- A humid day at the Billings Farm & Museum in Woodstock June 12, 2019
- The Bartonsville Covered Bridge in Rockingham. June 11, 2019