Autumn in Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- Apple trees in bloom on the back roads of Vermont May 19, 2019
- A sunny spring day in Grafton Vermont May 18, 2019
- Late afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont May 17, 2019
- Spring in Woodstock May 16, 2019
- Cabot Vermont after a passing rain shower May 15, 2019
- Sunset from Perkins Pier in Burlington Vermont May 14, 2019
- Finally. Signs of spring in Woodstock Vermont. May 13, 2019