Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- The place to be during the heat. Moss Glen Falls in Stowe July 18, 2018
- Summer on the back roads of East Montpelier July 17, 2018
- Another Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront July 16, 2018
- Summer at Harris Hill Ski Jump in Brattleboro July 15, 2018
- Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront July 14, 2018
- At the Shelburne Farms July 13, 2018
- On the back roads of Brookfield July 12, 2018