Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- Autumn at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock October 20, 2018
- Autumn in Montgomery October 19, 2018
- A canopy of color in Vermont October 18, 2018
- First Congregational Church in Berlin October 17, 2018
- Horse barn on the back roads of Barre October 16, 2018
- Mount Mansfield from Pleasant Valley October 15, 2018
- Yesterday in Huntington… October 14, 2018