Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- Autumn at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock October 20, 2018
- Autumn in Montgomery October 19, 2018
- A canopy of color in Vermont October 18, 2018
- First Congregational Church in Berlin October 17, 2018
- Horse barn on the back roads of Barre October 16, 2018
- Mount Mansfield from Pleasant Valley October 15, 2018
- Yesterday in Huntington… October 14, 2018