Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- In search of fall colors September 24, 2018
- Late afternoon in Stowe. September 23, 2018
- Happy Autumn! September 22, 2018
- Brookfield Covered Bridge in Brookfield September 21, 2018
- Summer sunset from Burlington. September 20, 2018
- Looking out over Quechee September 19, 2018
- Leftover Summer Picture. Moss Glen Falls in Granville. September 18, 2018