Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- Stick season in Vermont. Soon, this will be white… And cold. November 14, 2018
- Another picture I took in the rain. November 13, 2018
- A preview of things to come. November 12, 2018
- Veterans Day. November 11, 2018
- Autumn near Middlebury Vermont November 10, 2018
- Autumn in Stowe Vermont November 9, 2018
- Almost peak foliage at the Dorset Quarry in Dorset Vermont November 8, 2018