Covered bridges flourished in the United States in the 19th century. Vermont, with about 104 of them, has the highest density of bridges. Vermont and New Hampshire share the Cornish-Windsor Bridge, the longest wooden covered bridge in the United States.
Vermont Covered Bridges.
- Another view of the Sleepy Hollow Farm August 20, 2019
- A stormy day in Arlington Vermont. August 19, 2019
- Up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont August 18, 2019
- A Vermont landmark out in Danville Vermont August 17, 2019
- A classic Vermont family farm August 16, 2019
- A steamy day in Waits River Vermont August 15, 2019
- Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe August 14, 2019