Enjoy a trip to the cool mountains and crystal clear rivers and streams of Vermont. During the summer there is a constant pulse of energy, arts events, natural recreation, social gatherings and downtown festivities across the state’s inspiring landscape. There is plenty of summer action throughout the state whether you want to sip a summer beer at a local brewery or climb Vermont’s tallest peaks.
Summer in Vermont.
- Another view of the Sleepy Hollow Farm August 20, 2019
- A stormy day in Arlington Vermont. August 19, 2019
- Up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont August 18, 2019
- A Vermont landmark out in Danville Vermont August 17, 2019
- A classic Vermont family farm August 16, 2019
- A steamy day in Waits River Vermont August 15, 2019
- Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe August 14, 2019