Enjoy a trip to the cool mountains and crystal clear rivers and streams of Vermont. During the summer there is a constant pulse of energy, arts events, natural recreation, social gatherings and downtown festivities across the state’s inspiring landscape. There is plenty of summer action throughout the state whether you want to sip a summer beer at a local brewery or climb Vermont’s tallest peaks.
Summer in Vermont.
- Spring flowers at the Woodstock Inn in Woodstock May 24, 2019
- More apple trees in Bloom in Vermont May 23, 2019
- Spring at Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe. May 22, 2019
- Apple trees in Bloom in East Montpelier May 22, 2019
- A field of dandelions in East Montpelier May 21, 2019
- Spring in Weston Vermont May 20, 2019
- Apple trees in bloom on the back roads of Vermont May 19, 2019