Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- Spring flowers at the Woodstock Inn in Woodstock May 24, 2019
- More apple trees in Bloom in Vermont May 23, 2019
- Spring at Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe. May 22, 2019
- Apple trees in Bloom in East Montpelier May 22, 2019
- A field of dandelions in East Montpelier May 21, 2019
- Spring in Weston Vermont May 20, 2019
- Apple trees in bloom on the back roads of Vermont May 19, 2019