Spring is always welcome and springtime in Vermont is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from Vermont’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful Vermont springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring In Vermont.
- Another view of the Sleepy Hollow Farm August 20, 2019
- A stormy day in Arlington Vermont. August 19, 2019
- Up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont August 18, 2019
- A Vermont landmark out in Danville Vermont August 17, 2019
- A classic Vermont family farm August 16, 2019
- A steamy day in Waits River Vermont August 15, 2019
- Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe August 14, 2019