Autumn in Vermont is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Autumn in Vermont.
- Spring flowers at the Woodstock Inn in Woodstock May 24, 2019
- More apple trees in Bloom in Vermont May 23, 2019
- Spring at Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe. May 22, 2019
- Apple trees in Bloom in East Montpelier May 22, 2019
- A field of dandelions in East Montpelier May 21, 2019
- Spring in Weston Vermont May 20, 2019
- Apple trees in bloom on the back roads of Vermont May 19, 2019